Murata Lawyer Office handles Engineer visa to Japan Visa IT Machine Designer

Certified Immigration Lawyer of Japan:
GYOSEISHOSHI (Solicitor) Registration No.01080939

1-2-12 KUDAN KITA,CHIYODA-KU,TOKYO〒102-0073 Map Location

 Outline of "Engineer"visa

"Engineer" visa is granted to those who works as an engineer after graduating from a university or post graduate school, majoring in the field of natural science or engineering, or to those who have at least10 years of experience in working as an engineer.
When you graduate from a university or post graduate school and join a company to work as an engineer in Japan,you should prove the relatedness between your major in the school and your main job you will engage in the company with evidence.

 Requirements for "Engineer"visa

All of the following requirements are to be fulfilled;

* The applicant must have graduated from or have completed a course at a college or acquired equivalent education majoring in a subject pertaining to the skills and/or knowledge necessary for performing the services concerned, or the applicant must have at least 10 years’ experience (including the period of time spent majoring in the subject pertaining to the skills and/or knowledge at a college, college of technology
(koutousenmongakkou), upper secondary school, the latter course of a secondary educational school (chutoukyouikugakkou) or during a specialized course of study at an advanced vocational school(senshugakkou)).

* The applicant must receive no less reward than a Japanese national would receive for comparable work.

In case the applicant is to engage in information technology(IT) and has passed the examination on IT skills designated by Minister of Justice in a public notice or has obtained the qualification on IT skills designated by Minister of Justice in a public notice,the requirements provided above need not be fulfilled.

 Authorized Activity under "Engineer"visa

Activities to engage in services, which require technology and/or knowledge pertinent to physical science, engineering or other natural science fields, based on a contract with a public or private organization in Japan.For example,Computer engineer, Machine designer, Civil engineer,Ship inspector and Design engineer of new product,etc working in a company or organization in Japan.

Please click here