|CALL : 03-6272-6513
FREE INQUIRY FORM
|Address:SANWA PLARAIL BLDG.NO.405
1-2-12 KUDAN KITA,CHIYODA-KU,TOKYO
〒102-0073 Map Location
|Authorized Activity under "Journalist" Visa|
"Journalist" is a status of residence in Japan to engage in news coverage and other journalistic activities as news reporter,magazine editor,TV announcer,press photographer,etc.,conducted on the basis of a contract with foreign journalistic organizations.
|Necessary Documents for "Journalist" Visa|
You need to provide the following supporting documents to apply for this " Journalist " visa:
1. Documents from the foreign journalistic organization ,certifying your duration of stay,position,and remuneration.
2. Materials showing outline of the foreign journalistic organization which is dispatching you.
3. Documents certifying your position and career as a journalist.
4. Certificate of the alien's annual income and amount of tax paid.
| Agent in Japan Who May Apply for “Journalist” Visa
on Your Behalf
Employee of the office in Japan of the foreign journalistic organization which concluded a contract with you or the organization in Japan to which you are dispatched to engage in journalistic activities.
* FOR FURTHER CONSULTATION ON "JOURNALIST" VISA
|Qualified as an immigration lawyer by the Immigration Bureau of Japan,we gladly accept FREE consultation by using the following inquiry form or sending us your message by E-mail directly.If you would like to have more advanced advice by us,please feel free to use our PAID consultation at our office after calling us or sending us E-mail(or inquiry form)in advance.|