|CONTACT US||Address:SANWA PLARAIL BLDG.NO.405
1-2-12 KUDAN KITA,CHIYODA-KU,TOKYO〒102-0073 Map Location
|How to start Second Hand Dealer,Antique Store in Japan|
Any foreigner duly living in Japan may apply for second hand goods dealer's
license(KOBUTSU SHO古物商) if meeting the following requirements;
1) You have never been sentenced to imprisonment for any crime under the
laws of Japan
2) You have never been sentenced to fine or severer punishment or your
second hand goods dealer's license has ever been cancelled because of
violating the laws related to second hand goods dealer of Japan.
3) You have never been sentenced to bankruptcy by a court of Japan.
4) You have a status of residence(visa) that allows you to legally engage in
second hand goods dealing business in Japan.
In case you are falling under any of the requirements above,you may have a
chance to get your license approved by applying to a police station having
jurisdiction over your registered address.
<Necessary documents and materials>
* Application form
* Residence certificate = JUMINHYO
* Residence card(copied one)
* Certificate of non registration of bankrupt and guardianship
* Oath statement
* Lease contract ragarding your business office and warehouse to stock used
* URL registration statement issued by your provider in case your business
| * FOR FURTHER CONSULTATION ON
"BUSINESS LICENSE in Japan"
Please click here